Dunlop GT501 / GT502 Tyres Available in Stroud
GT501 / GT502
The V-rated GT501 features bias-ply and bias-belted construction and incorporates a radial-style tread pattern for contemporary styling and a larger footprint.
- An optimized profile creates a larger contact patch for enhanced cornering confidence and smooth side-to-side transitions.
- Increased tread-to-void ratio helps deliver superior grip in dry conditions and a high level of grip in wet weather.
- Deep center-tread depth provides improved wear characteristics and enhanced water clearance.
- Rear compound enhances wear resistance and grip.
- Additional sizes in H speed rating for models like the Honda CRF230M, Kawasaki Ninja 250R, Kawasaki KLX250SF, Kawasaki Ninja 500R and Suzuki GS500F models.